Friday, November 28, 2008

Ethan Fro!

Once upon a time, we turned to Weird Al for spoofs of our favorite songs. Those days are long gone. Now, I turn to Lummox. My devotion to his creations have led to a few of his creations being devoted to me, but this time he let me make a request! It was a hard choice given how awesome the Elton John one was, or the respectful hilarity he wielded for one of my all-time favorite songs, "Like a Stone", but I knew Pearl Jam had to be done. Lummox gave me Pearl Jam!

For me! For ME! FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEE!



Lummox, it's not "Better Man", but it's much better, man. I don't know if the meds you're on helped or if this was all natural, but my hat is off to you. May you long rock the misheard lyrics universe!

3 comments:

Travelin' Tracy said...

That's pretty cool. I had to close my eyes to remember the correct lyrics...I have seen these before. Fun!

BeckEye said...

I'll have to watch this when I get home. I'm kind of afraid though.

David Crowe said...

As well you should be. :D


Sweet. My word verification is "luthor."