Sunday, July 20, 2008

At It Again

One of my coworkers was kind enough to offer to work for me today, given how damn few Saturdays I ever have off, so I jumped at the opportunity. It wasn't until later that I realized it is the fourth anniversary of my father's death, and I found my mother moping around the house, looking forlorn. After smacking her around and shaking some life back into her (not really, but I wanted to), I decided to take her to the zoo. The zoo was fun, but given that it rained quite a bit last night and this morning, and the humidity was somewhere around 100%, tiny raindrops were still clinging to every surface. BONUS!

This is partially why I love rain so much. Water makes everything prettier.



Tabblo: Wet Cosmos



Tabblo: Wet Lilies



Tabblo: Wet Greenery


And I have A-V Boy to thank for it all! Thanks for selling me on the idea of getting a macro lens! And inspiring me to shoot water droplets!

No comments: